Do you have a passion for technology?
Do you love to learn and share what you know?
Then come work for us!
Tech Club is hiring an Education Coordinator. This part-time position (4 hrs per week) would be a great way for student or on-call teachers to develop some in-demand technology skills. It would also be ideal for retirees looking to share their tech skills and knowledge with the next generation.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Outgoing and personable - loves to be the host and engages with everyone, especially with the kids.
- Passionate about technology - fascinated by how new technology is changing the world.
- Organized - likes to a have a plan, and probably a backup plan too.
- Curious - always asking how something works.
- Hands-on - learns by doing and enjoys experimenting.
The Education Coordinator will:
- Develop and deliver introductory lessons on our beginner technology platforms (e.g. LittleBits, Snap Circuits, Scratch, 3Doodlers).
- Organize guest speakers.
- Set up and take down learning stations before and after meetings.
- Supervise our teen employees and volunteers.
- Promote events and generate buzz on our Facebook page and website.
The position offers:
- 4 hours per week (2.5-3 hours on Wednesday nights and the remainder as unscheduled lesson planning time)
- $20 per hour
- School breaks - 2 weeks at Christmas and Spring Break and summers off
Does this sound perfect for you? Click the Apply button below to send us your resume.